Sunday, January 29, 2012

GaGa Blue


I have been in completly in love with this blue retro zipper dress for months at my store Kensie. I kept asking myself for months, "do I really need this", which is a common question that I ask myself and I end up falling into the temptation, "YES I NEED THIS".  So I finally gave in and purchased it last week and was thrilled.  I call it the GaGa dress simply because I think it is something Lady GaGa would wear.It is one of the most fiercest dresses I have ever seen and I just couldn't resist.











 These wedges were the deal breaker on the purchase of this dress. I am not a huge fan of the color blue,  but these wedges were made for this dress. I actually sold this outfit to a few customers for New Years Eve and fell in love with this outfit all over again. They are also very comfortable for being such a high heel.



 Sequence Jacket, Blue Dress, Blue Wedges: Kensie, Black Tights: Aldo



And I would like to introduce ya'll to my amazing friend Britt (http://www.thatshopgirl.com/). Britt and I have become GREAT friends after working together at Kensie. She has been an amazing friend, and was the one who inspired me to start "South Meets City". I have never in my life met someone with such an amazing talent and passion for fashion.
If we aren't working, we are usually out on the town doing what we do best, dancing. So ya'll check out her fashion blog which is linked on the side of my page under Sister blog.

3 comments: